Measuring and controlling the linear, nonlinear, mass or volumetric flow rate of a liquid or a gas in a range of applications can be a critical element in the manufacturing or distribution process.
The basis of good flow meter selection is a clear understanding of the requirements of the particular application, operational environments and, above all : quality and dependability.
Valvelink, through their partnership with Macnaught, is able to offer a complete range of tried and tested Flow Meters for a range of applications in the manufacturing and flow control environments.
The new generation of Macnaught Flow Meters, the MX series, is the revolutionary result of over 47 years’ experience applying Positive Displacement Flow Metering Technology to a variety of industries; all of which insist upon durability, reliability and excellence in performance. Incorporating Oval Gear technology, the MX series is a range of Positive Displacement Flow Meters specifically designed to withstand the rigours of the typical industrial environment, without compromising overall performance. Ranging from sizes ¼” – 4”, and suitable for flow rates from 0.5 lph to 1200 lpm, the MX SERIES offers a complete range of 316 Stainless Steel and anodised aluminium flow meters to suit most any industrial application.
A key feature of the MX series is the revolutionary new M-LOCK mounting system, designed for the quick and easy fitting of a Pulser or local Display module to the flow meter. The unique bayonet style cam is common to all of the modules, enabling the customer to fit any one of the 6 output options to anyone of the MX Flow Meter Models. Simply a ¼ turn locks the module into place, and it is immediately ready for service.
Key Features and Benefits
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from Aluminium billet.
- Anodised aluminium meter bodies increases resistance to environmental conditions
- Increased pressure rating (2000 psi)
- Increased accuracy (0.25%)
- Excellent repeatability (0.03%)
- Low pressure drop
- Choice of 6 interchangeable display and pulse output modules
- Choice of five flange and threaded process connections
- Suitable for high viscosity fluids
- 2 year warranty
- Short lead times
- Designed to be easily maintained on-site.
- Backed by Macnaught’s unrivalled technical support network.
Valvelink’s long and successful relationship with Macnaught will guarantee you a high level of advice, service and deliverability.